For over 12 years Bitnoise offers elite, stable software development teams for the long run. Together we form a team of 36 unique specialists. We work from all over the world. Our headquarter is in Poznań, but we are developing our team in Wrocław and working with international clients.
Although everyone is responsible for their part of the project, we work in a supportive environment, gladly sharing our knowledge and confronting our ideas as partners.
Our tech stack: PHP7, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and much more!
More information about us at Bitnoise.pl
- Design and develop top-quality projects with a great, mature team by choosing the right tools and technologies for the problems, keeping in mind all business requirements
- Participation in the code review process
- Building applications in a microservice architecture
- Communication between services using the Message Broker
- Providing API for frontend applications
- Services optimization and scaling
- Cooperation with the DevOps team
- Taking great care of code quality and development practices
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are proficient in PHP5 or PHP7
- You have a good knowledge of MySQL
- You have experience with Symfony or Symfony based microframeworks
- You are familiar with Docker and Git
- Youve been working with Microservices
- Youve been using the DDD technique
- Your English allows you to talk freely with our clients
- You pay a lot of attention to the quality of code, keep it clean and well-tested
NICE TO HAVE
- You have experience with Hexagonal Architecture
- Youve been working with RabbitMQ (or any other Message Broker)
- You are familiar with TDD
- You have knowledge about relational and non-relational databases
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary in the range of PLN 12,000-18,000 net + VAT for B2B
- Hybrid work or on-site work in the office in Poznań or 100% remotely
- 20 + paid days off and sick days
- Training budget (PLN 2,000 per year)
- Internal training days
- English lessons
- The ability to work on any equipment (we currently work on MacBooks, but we are flexible in terms of choosing computers)
- Full paid private medical care (Luxmed)
- Full paid private mental health care (HearMe)
- Interesting tasks and the opportunity to stay current with industry trends and standards
A 30-minute conversation with Asia Nowak, our People Manager :). She will tell you about Bitnoise and our projects. We will talk about your previous experiences and your idea for self-development.
A 30-45 minute interview with one of our programmers. You will talk about both technical issues to better understand your experience and soft issues, crucial for cooperation with the team and with the clients. It is also a possibility to get to know each other better.
A 20-minute conversation with the client in English. This is the last stage of the recruitment process and an opportunity to get to know the project at its source.
Feedback - regardless of the result of the process, we will always come back to you with the information.
If we're on the same page, don't let us wait and apply!
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our other offers.