For over 12 years Bitnoise offers elite, stable software development teams for the long run. Together we form a team of 36 unique specialists. We work from all over the world. Our headquarter is in Poznań, but we are developing our team in Wrocław and working with international clients.
Although everyone is responsible for their part of the project, we work in a supportive environment, gladly sharing our knowledge and confronting our ideas as partners.
More information about us at Bitnoise.pl
You will be involved in the project of a modern mobile application (based on SDK), which enables transactions of various goods, wares and services. From buying coffee to supporting charitable foundations - all is possible with scanning and just one touch.
- Design and develop top-quality projects with a great, mature team by choosing the right tools and technologies for the problems, keeping in mind all business requirements.
- Participation in the code review process
- Taking great care of code quality and development practices
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have experience with creating Android applications for over 2/3 years
- You are familiar with Kotlin and Java
- Your English allows you to talk freely with our clients
- You pay a lot of attention to the quality of code, keep it clean and well-tested
NICE TO KNOW
- Multi-module project
- Clean architecture android
- MVVM pattern
- Jetpack Compose
- Data binding / dependency injection
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary in the range of PLN 10,000-16,000 net + VAT for B2B
- Hybrid work in the office in Poznań or 100% remotely
- 20 + paid days off and sick days
- Training budget (PLN 2,000 per year)
- Internal training days
- English lessons
- The ability to work on any equipment (we currently work on MacBooks, but we are flexible in terms of choosing computers)
- Full paid private medical care (Luxmed)
- Full paid private mental health care (HearMe)
- Interesting tasks and the opportunity to stay current with industry trends and standards
A 30-minute conversation with Asia Nowak, our People Manager :). She will tell you about Bitnoise and our projects. We will talk about your previous experiences and your idea for self-development.
A 30-45 minute interview with one of our programmers. You will talk about both technical issues to better understand your experience and soft issues, crucial for cooperation with the team and with the clients. It is also a possibility to get to know each other better.
Feedback - regardless of the result of the process, we will always come back to you with the information.
If we're on the same page, don't let us wait and apply!
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact me: email@example.com or check out our other offers.