We are looking for developers with backend experience who want to grow in Node.js.
The project is developed in Node.js, so we expect your willingness to switch to this technology.
JOIN.com is a complex software platform that helps find and hire employees. As Europe's fastest growing HR tech start-up it offers senior developers a great environment for growth and learning. With over 75 000 jobs published every day and 12 000 companies using the application, it's a challenging ecosystem with sophisticated architecture.
Bitnoise is a strategic technological partner for JOIN.com. Together we form a stable, senior team. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions, build a culture of self-aware, mature engineers who cooperate on partner terms.
Our team of 6 engineers has a wide range of responsibilities including designing and developing new features and making strategic technological decisions. We've been working on this application for the past three years and continue our work. We work on-site in Poznań or a hybrid (office/home) mode.
More information about us at Bitnoise.pl
- Participate in architectural design and decision-making with our senior developers
- Be a team player - help solve challenges, take part in all phases of SDLC in our Kanban workflow, plan and execute improvements during code reviews and product retrospectives.
- Grow in technologies such as TypeScript, Node.js, Kubernetes, Docker, gRPC, Postgres, Microservices
- Share knowledge with and learn from other engineers, UI/UX designers, POs and C-level executives - self-development is very important to us
- Always think about the product and find ways to improve the experience of our clients
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 years of experience in any back-end language
- Unit and integration testing experience (we do TDD)
- Experience with relational databases like Postgres, MySQL, or MSSQL. Familiarity with transactions and locks
- Basic experience with message brokers (SNS/RabbitMQ/Kafka/Google PubSub/etc.)
- Communicative English (min. B2)
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity with AWS or GCP
- Familiarity with gRPC, GraphQL, Elasticsearch
- Experience in Node.js or Golang and TypeScript
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary in the range of PLN 10,000-16,000 net + VAT for B2B,
- Hybrid work or on-site work in the office in Poznań or 100% remotely,
- 20 + paid days off and sick days,
- Training budget (PLN 2,000 per year)
- internal training days,
- English lessons,
- We work on MacBooks
- Full paid private medical care (Luxmed)
- Full paid private mental health care (HearMe)
- Interesting tasks and the opportunity to stay current with industry trends and standards
Asia (Bitnoise People Manager) - introductory call
Łukasz (Bitnoise CTO) & Boris (JOIN.com CTO) - a chance to learn more about the project and how we work
Bitnoise and JOIN.com developers - a chance to get to know your future colleagues and talk about your tech & soft skills
Feedback - regardless of the result of the process, we will always come back to you with the information.
If we’re on the same page, don't let us wait and apply!
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our other offers.